P3 Says Won't Be Releasing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy74

Reaction score
For real? Did you get the razr or rezound?

How do you like loaner?

Careful i could actually do it.. i'm cozy up with a rental :icon_ lala:

doublea500

Reaction score
You guys are reading into this too much. There has never been a confirmed release date so therefore there is no delay. It will be out this month.

for me, i started to feel the delay when they released the release date of november. couldnt be any more specific. even a mid-end november would have been nice. but nooo, they said November.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
for me, i started to feel the delay when they released the release date of november. couldnt be any more specific. even a mid-end november would have been nice. but nooo, they said November.

I understand double. It can be frustrating if you let it. Believe me, I started feeling this way earlier today lol

Ricardo_r21

Reaction score
Honestly do you really think Verizon would delay it because a few people might swap out the RAZR?

I doubt it - and in fact I doubt the customers who bought the RAZR even know the Nexus is coming out.

All I know is that when it's announced Verizon will call and tell me. So I am just going to wait. When I hear I'll post it unless it's announced before I find out.

you're right, all this waiting has me going crazy lol. i've had my upgrade since last november, and i waited till 4g came to my area to pick a phone. Once it got here, I knew the nexus was comin to verizon so i decided to wait for it, i had already waited almost a year. And now they're playing with out emotions! As long as we get a release date from Verizon i'll be happy, this is worse than when I was a little kid waiting for a christmas gift! lol

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand double. It can be frustrating if you let it. Believe me, I started feeling this way earlier today lol

sometimes I get frustrated but then I run up and down the aisles of a grocery store screaming "I won, I won, I won" everybody thinks I actually won something and that makes me feel pretty good because I tricked them.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
sometimes I get frustrated but then I run up and down the aisles of a grocery store screaming "I won, I won, I won" everybody thinks I actually won something and that makes me feel pretty good because I tricked them.

:clap:hahahaha :crazy:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

Was that google or Verizon?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Yes there would be no signal. The 3g and 4g disappear all together. NO DATA SIGNAL is part of the issue.

Ok, but you say it's because of the OS, right? Well then people who have the G-Nex all have the same OS and I've read nothing but good things about the 4G and even 3G signal, so how can it be the OS and why do people who have used the G-Nex not mention anything about loss of data? I think this issue would have been plastered all over the forums by now. Also you can't say it's software since the G-Nex has ICS and the other phones mentioned with the loss of data issues run Gingerbread. Something just doesn't add up.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has posted this or not but here goes anyway. Verizon has a pole up now asking us what type of assistance we are looking for from them. They have a few options and an option that you can enter your own text. Obviously many are asking for the Nexus release date and the numbers are getting really funny! I know they don't give a real crap, but hey... it couldn't hurt to really ask for what we want....

Here is the link to the Verizon poll: twtpoll.com/8fxocg It is a twitter poll... have some fun with it and spread the word.

Last edited:

Artimis

Reaction score

LOL. That made my night! Thanks!

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
So guys, according to a [sarcastic/]very[sarcastic\] credible source, the reason it's being delayed is because of some random raptor attacks. (guess they hadn't researched on how to prevent them and didn't read xkcd) So far, he said they're starting to get them under control but it should still be released on schedule by the end of November maybe tomorrow, but he says there are still a few raptors left in the buildings!
So, basically, my source is just as reliable as anyone else's! I can't tell you who it was, but just trust me, it was someone who knows what he is doing!

I figured everyone was posting their insider info! I didn't want to be left out.

Disclaimer: If you find out any of this was false, I cannot be held responsible, I'm just repeating what I've heard... ;) ... From a "very credible" source! :D

Snow02

Reaction score
subsute.png

Reaction score
Does anyone in this thread who is saying it'll be the 25th or later because it's 14 days after the release of the RAZR even know that if you bought a device on or after November 14th you can exchange it UNTIL January 9th..? I highly doubt it has anything to do with Verizon being scared people will return the RAZR for the Nexus. If anything, Verizon knows that only android nerds like us want the Nexus, the RAZR appeals more to the general population of phone consumers with its flashy commercials and what not.

And yes, you can go into your local Verizon store and confirm that you have until the ninth of January to exchange a device. You have to ask a rep at a computer though because the store I went to, the rep walking around said it wasn't true but I had someone at a computer actually look it up and she confirmed it.. She mentioned she hadn't heard of it until I brought it up and she looked for herself ;) So I have a nice Rezound (You haters are wronggg it's nice haha) that I am using until the Nexus comes out............... which is hopefully before January 9 ;)

EDIT for evidence:
Verizon Adjusts Return Policy For the Holidays, Will Give You Til January 9 to Return Phones Purchased on or After November 15 – Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Badget

Reaction score
It's 14 days for people who bought the Razr anytime before the 15th. So 11/11/11 (Razr release) 14+11=25. Verizon is a business, they've got people to answer to.. they need to make their money and it's the only reasonable speculation as to the hold-up. Verizon wants to make as much money off the Razr as possible, it only makes sense.

Also, I do realize they might not wait the full 14 days simply so they "lock" people in so to say. But we have been waiting because of the razr, marketing/advertising the Razr is what it's all about.. even if the nexus had a "silent" release kinda like the Rezound, they know people (like us) will jump on it like mad. Saying "Later this year" (which honestly is the only official statement from vzw, I know Matias said Nov which I completely think is correct/don't think there's any way it could be pushed back to Dec).. Verizon wants their money. They're spacing the Razr/Rezound out with the Nexus. That's all.

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.