P3 Droid Says He Has Some Gingerbread Coming for Us.

leonozug

Reaction score
So I take it with the TBH app, first you have to download the stock 2.3.340 zip and flash back to stock if you are rooted like I am, and then flash the stock Gingerbread zip? Am I correct? Don’t want to brick my X!! lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tb110895

Reaction score
I'm flashing tonight guys. I'll keep you covered. Just an FYI, This leak CANNOT be rooted so you will have to sbf to get back to stock

tb110895

Reaction score
So I take it with the TBH app, first you have to download the stock 2.3.340 zip and flash back to stock if you are rooted like I am, and then flash the stock Gingerbread zip? Am I correct? Don’t want to brick my X!! lol

Install like you would a regular ROM. Wipe data/cache and flash in clockwork mod

leonozug

Reaction score

Install like you would a regular ROM. Wipe data/cache and flash in clockwork mod

Thanks man, good to know.

knivesout

Reaction score
Alright so I wouldn't mind trying this out but I have to send my phone into VZW as I'm getting a replacement (that I'm selling as I just bought an Inc, haha). Just want to confirm that the 2.3.20 SBF will work after applying this GB update?

Last edited:

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I love finally having the haptic feedback toggle working. It's been way, way too long.

tb110895

Reaction score
I really like the new blur minus not being able to root yet.
Little too much blue though and for those that talk on the phone alot, the volume is ridiculously low to the point where it sounds like whispering

Sent from my DROID2

knivesout

Reaction score
That's what I read on the other forum. Apparently some people on the DX side are having issues SBFing back to stock so I don't think I'm gonna flash until that get cleared up.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Little too much blue though and for those that talk on the phone alot, the volume is ridiculously low to the point where it sounds like whispering

Sent from my DROID2

I had this problem as well but a reboot fixed my problem.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sent from my DROID2

I had this problem as well but a reboot fixed my problem.

Yes indeed. That was such a let down because it was obvious that this build was going to rock, but no phone! Out of desperation I did a reboot and bingo, there was the phone.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

I'm loving this version, it's like getting a brand new phone. Take that TB people!! You're still on 2.2.:icon_ devil: