P3 Droid Says He Has Some Gingerbread Coming for Us.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
tbh app is where you download it isn't it?

Nope, I'm downloading it on my Mac and I was going to change the name to update zip and use clockwork. This wrong?

Where is the .zip posted on the internet? I was under the impression it was only available as of now through the app...

that's what i thought too. but yeah i think it get's flashed in clockwork. don't think you have to rename it to update.zip but i could be wrong.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, I'm downloading it on my Mac and I was going to change the name to update zip and use clockwork. This wrong?

Where is the .zip posted on the internet? I was under the impression it was only available as of now through the app...

that's what i thought too. but yeah i think it get's flashed in clockwork. don't think you have to rename it to update.zip but i could be wrong.

I can't tell how I got it. If I did I will be shot. But I'm still downloading and it's been stuck at 6 minutes left for 10 minutes now.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah there's something like 3000 people downloading it right now apparently. P3 said he was leaving it up to the donators if they wanted to just go public with it now to lighten the load.

tappin and a talkin

jcatt

Reaction score
I donated so, and I wouldn't have a problem going public now... Then when he roots it, make the rooted version an exclusive. Since the rooted version would be so much more appealing to everyone.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I donated so, and I wouldn't have a problem going public now... Then when he roots it, make the rooted version an exclusive. Since the rooted version would be so much more appealing to everyone.

Not to me it won't. You have to root to download this version I don't get it.

tb110895

Reaction score
Good news!
he just tweeted: Because someone who stole the app has posted the file, we will be going public sooner rather than later, stay tuned for mirrors

elvyrorie

Reaction score
Yall try it out and let us know if it's better than liberty

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dwnloading now. i might not get to flashing it tonight, got a date with the lady. i'll deftry it out tomorrow.