OwnSkin - Live Wallpaper Tool/Customizer

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The web version will be release in about 2 weeks time.

We monitor the battery consumption very closely, In fact we decided to take out some GPS related feature because it is consuming to much battery life.

If you have any problem using the app please report them to me and we will try to solve the issues.

Thanks for posting this as a sticky here.

Madwolf Chin

thanks for popping into DroidForums! and thanks again for the great app

faganm24

Reaction score
The web version will be release in about 2 weeks time.

We monitor the battery consumption very closely, In fact we decided to take out some GPS related feature because it is consuming to much battery life.

If you have any problem using the app please report them to me and we will try to solve the issues.

Thanks for posting this as a sticky here.

Madwolf Chin

For some reason when I use it on my Motorola Droid, the % battery is correct, but the bar is constantly moving. Is that the way it is supposed to act? Or is it having issues reading my battery status?

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Great App!!!

This App is awesome works Great on my HTC Droid Incredible. Lots of fun!!! I did have some trouble with it force closing at first but I just restarted my phone all is well now!!!

bongiornor

Reaction score
Then connect your phone via usb, copy the APK anywhere on your SD card and selct to open the install app..

EvilDobe

Reaction score
I think it's a cool concept but the application lacks any real customization. Unless it can offer more than widget sizing & randomized movements I see no point to ever using this.

lifeisgreat

Reaction score
I think it's a cool concept but the application lacks any real customization. Unless it can offer more than widget sizing & randomized movements I see no point to ever using this.

what i have heard from the developer is that the full customization tool will be open up in 2 weeks time. lets see what they can offer by then! dancedroid

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
own skin

i just downloaded this and i cant download any of the skins it keeps saying it failed why is that?

madwolf

Reaction score
Sorry the download files were offline due to some file migration. It was down for about 18 hours.

It is back online now

madwolf

Reaction score
This is a preview of our Live Wallpaper online creator

[video=youtube;KJ8NBA3iCuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ8NBA3iCuk]YouTube - Ownskin.com Livewallpaper Creator Preview[/video]