overheating issue

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
Looked onto that spare parts n didn't get good reviews.. didn't

pxtang

Reaction score
HTC has a battery widget that I would presume to be accurate. It says it's not for the Incredible but in reality it still works and reports fine. Try using that instead (you'll have to read in Celsius though).

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All I can tell you is from personal experience....... I had my last one replaced because navigation would make it overheat to the point of shutdown..... they can not deny your claim, and if they do just smash the piece of sh#$, and get a new one. After mine overheated a couple of times it no longer got 3G or wifi for some reason.

BTW..... I wouldn't divulge any personal info to anyone online, as you may have with the guy claiming to be a rep.

Ummm...I AM a rep thank you very much!!

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
Lol.. well I figured u were.. unless your a complete[ nut case.. why make that up.QUOTE=Droid DOES!!;870977]
All I can tell you is from personal experience....... I had my last one replaced because navigation would make it overheat to the point of shutdown..... they can not deny your claim, and if they do just smash the piece of sh#$, and get a new one. After mine overheated a couple of times it no longer got 3G or wifi for some reason.

BTW..... I wouldn't divulge any personal info to anyone online, as you may have with the guy claiming to be a rep.

Ummm...I AM a rep thank you very much!![/QUOTE]

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol.. well I figured u were.. unless your a complete[ nut case.. why make that up.QUOTE=Droid DOES!!;870977]

[/QUOTE]

I was about to pm you my schedule for tomorrow and store phone number! Hahaha!!

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score

I was about to pm you my schedule for tomorrow and store phone number! Hahaha!![/QUOTE]

Please do!! I do need help! I'll give ya my email

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mode Edit: Deleted....

I'm a Moto fan too! Haha! Maybe they'll just give you a warning..I've read MUCH worse than that on here.

Last edited by a moderator: