Overclocked Explosion

gruve

Reaction score
So I overclocked my droid to 2ghz, it started spinning like the tasmanian devil, even made the noises too, then started floating like a helicopter, then started zipping around like a boomerang and exploded in mid air. Wonder if warranty will cover it? :icon_ rofl:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just drop it in a bucket of water first and they will never know... ;)

Big Cam

Reaction score
I'd call them and ask, just say "Not sure what happened, it just started doing evertything really fast and I figured it was just trying really hard to impress me"

wil318466

Reaction score
So I overclocked my droid to 2ghz, it started spinning like the tasmanian devil, even made the noises too, then started floating like a helicopter, then started zipping around like a boomerang and exploded in mid air. Wonder if warranty will cover it? :icon_ rofl:

Can you please post the specific steps you took to reach 2 ghz?

heh. just messing witcha.

-Wil

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I was auditing a 55 gallon drum manufacturer today and the lids to the drums come off the production line spinning like a frisbee.... oh well the OP's post made me think of this.

Oh - and the VP of the company was saying his Iphone didn't have operating system issues like the Droid. I issued him a Corrective Action Request and he failed the audit. ;-)

M

Matth3w

Just FYI a different mod (backnblack) deleted my post and sent me a warning via PM for saying something very similar to this in a different thread because it would be construed as fraud.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just FYI a different mod (backnblack) deleted my post and sent me a warning via PM for saying something very similar to this in a different thread because it would be construed as fraud.

LOL!
line2
line3

R1Lover

Reaction score

If true that's pretty weak mod sauce right there.. :lmao

Someone have a mod god complex? lol

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I was auditing a 55 gallon drum manufacturer today and the lids to the drums come off the production line spinning like a frisbee.... oh well the OP's post made me think of this.

Oh - and the VP of the company was saying his Iphone didn't have operating system issues like the Droid. I issued him a Corrective Action Request and he failed the audit. ;-)

you should have drop kicked him in the face.

all jokes aside.

lol

M

Matth3w

If true that's pretty weak mod sauce right there.. :lmao

Someone have a mod god complex? lol
I won't repeat exactly what I said because it was already deleted and I was already warned once.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/17599-scratch-screen.html#post164852

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/17599-scratch-screen.html#post164877