Overclock widget? Rooted Apps?

iloveworkingout

Reaction score
Okay so what is the Overclock app, and yes I am rooted, How do I use it and does it work. Also what are some other apps that you need to be rooted to have that are awesome? I hear root explorer and overclock widget? WHat else?

DROOIID

Reaction score
Set CPU for oc, wireless tether, rom manager, ad free to block advertisements in apps, titanium backup, and search for freeze app you should be able to find a free app that freezes bloat ware (sorry can't remember the name of this app)

*AntTek app is the name of that app

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Make sure the kernel is overclocking abilities.

COMROM 1.3
OTB-Reloaded @1.4ghz
erobos/comb theme mash

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Set CPU for oc, wireless tether, rom manager, ad free to block advertisements in apps, titanium backup, and search for freeze app you should be able to find a free app that freezes bloat ware (sorry can't remember the name of this app)

*AntTek app is the name of that app

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

Set CPU doesn't seem to get along with our phone very well. For overclocking you should use tregraK. Definitely should invest in root explorer. Super user, voodoo control plus, titanium backup, or my back up pro.

Also if you use the OTB kernel you should get the app Voltage Control. It lets you overclock the OTB kernel and under/overvolt it as well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Last edited: