1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Overclock temp regulator?

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by cloud12077, Jun 4, 2011.

1. cloud12077

cloud12077 Member

I just flashed to LGB about a week ago and so far I think it is great! I love that it is barebones (as far as bloatware) and it runs fast and smooth!

I found the overclock settings under: Settings>Liquid Settings>Performance>Overclocking but there doesn't seem to be any temperature regulation to underclock if it hits a certain temperature. The reason I ask for this is I flashed to chevy's kernel clocked at 1.2 ULV and today in my pocket the phone got super hot to the point I pulled the battery and let it lay for ten minutes to cool down.

Just my request for the next build!
  2. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy New Member

Download Set Cpu from the market, u are referring to setting up profiles for various temp correct? I dont think any rom includes such setting in the built in overclocking.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  3. cloud12077

cloud12077 Member

I have used Set CPU and just haven't reinstalled it yet. Was hoping for an all in one, but I'll just reinstall it and go back to using it for now.