OutLook

Left my Black Berry

Reaction score
Somebody please help me I just switched over from My T-Mobile Black Berry and I used the outlook program with it. I would like to be able to sink my droid x with out look is there an application for this or can it be done?

Nick177th

Reaction score
Somebody please help me I just switched over from My T-Mobile Black Berry and I used the outlook program with it. I would like to be able to sink my droid x with out look is there an application for this or can it be done?

Kinda not sure what you're asking. Do you mean syncing your calendar? If so, sync your google calendar with your outlook calendar. There's a thread in here somewhere on how to do it. Google "google calendar sync. If you mean your e-mail that you get in outlook, just set up your e-mail account through the e-mail app. For instance, I use my comcast e-mail in outlook. I just setup my comcast e-mail in my e-mail app and I get it in outlook and on my Droid. Go to the e-mail app and enter your e-mail address you use in outlook in. hope that helped.

Last edited:

clsales

Reaction score
Since the Droid does not include any sort of Outlook sync (besides Google's calendar sync through Gmail), you'll need to look at some third party software. I'm biased toward CompanionLink, but you can find a full list of Outlook sync software over at syncdroid.net.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
I tied my gmail with my outlook account to receive my outlook content on the phone.
Works just fine?