Outlook security settings

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I constantly get an error for my exchange account I have with my hospital. It tells me that I need to run a accoutn authenticator and thus add a password. If I do this everytime I open my phone it requires a numeric or written password. I already have a pattern lock but this is not an option. I never had any problems until I switched from cyanogen CM6 RC2 to liquid. However LIQUID is by far a better rom for my phone! fixed all the lag problems.

anyone else have this issue or know what I can do???

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I constantly get an error for my exchange account I have with my hospital. It tells me that I need to run a accoutn authenticator and thus add a password. If I do this everytime I open my phone it requires a numeric or written password. I already have a pattern lock but this is not an option. I never had any problems until I switched from cyanogen CM6 RC2 to liquid. However LIQUID is by far a better rom for my phone! fixed all the lag problems.

anyone else have this issue or know what I can do???
Maybe you can try reinstalling your rom and seeing if that fixes issue? Sometimes data gets messed up, i know cuz i couldnt send sms with UD but then i reinstalled UD and it worked. (maybe your shall be the same)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
My sense is that the Exchange server is requiring this re authentication. Have you spoken with your IT folks so make sure your settings are configured correctly?

Mike

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I think it may be the IT guys that I need to talk to. However I didn't ghave this problem until I switched to liquid. How do I reflash the ROM?? do I restore my nandroid backup and then do it over again???

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as you made a backup boot into recovery and do an advanced Nandroid restore.

Mike

sethmo

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with Liquid v1.5. I was on Liquid v1.3 before and I did not have this error.

It does not seem to be affecting receiving new mail, just kind of annoying.