Outlook NOTES sync with Droid

SharkCage

Reaction score
just switched over from blackberry, jumping off the ship before it fully sinks. i have my mail, tasks and address book syncing with the new Droid. however my "notes" don't sync and i don't see an option to do that. any advice?

imchance

Reaction score
Convert notes to tasks?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mbrewzer

Reaction score
I use "notes for exchange". Works great. Converts notes to calendar entries way in the future and naturally syncs through calendar.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
No, gSyncIt is a software download that you use with outlook to sync info to your google account...

~it's not just a phone~

mbrewzer

Reaction score
Yes "notes for exchange" has an app for your phone and a plugin for outlook. If you use the exchange sync capabilities of your phone, it is completely bidirectional and instantaneous. Search for it in the appstore.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
S

SharkCage

Reaction score
i'm a newbie to this stuff. what's the difference between an app and a plug in. i downloaded the notes for exchange but it doesn't sync with my notes on outlook. what do i have to do to get my notes from outlook to the droid?

mbrewzer

Reaction score
i'm a newbie to this stuff. what's the difference between an app and a plug in. i downloaded the notes for exchange but it doesn't sync with my notes on outlook. what do i have to do to get my notes from outlook to the droid?

Goto Notes for Exchange and download the notesforexchange.zip on the upper right side of the page and install it on the computer with outlook. You may have to enable the addin in outlook i dont remember.

OP
S

SharkCage

Reaction score
so i downloaded notes for exchange and also, i think, enabled the addin on outlook. but the droid isn't syncing with the notes on outlook. what am i doing wrong??