1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Outlook Exchange Force Close

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Augusta13, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Augusta13

Augusta13 New Member

I set up my Outlook successfully over a month ago and then yesterday, every time I tried to open an e-mail I get "Sorry! The application Email (process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Anyone else having this issue? I uninstalled and set up my email account again, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for the help!
  2. DiggerEOD

DiggerEOD New Member

I would recommend the app Touchdown for Exchange synching. Spend the $10 and get the key for it too. I'm not having those issues since I switched to it.
  3. jza

jza New Member

I had this same problem with my email a couple weeks ago. I found that there was one specific attachment sent via email that was too large and was causing the app to crash. I had to delete the email using my computer before I could get the app to work again.
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

FYI - Outlook is an email client that runs on the PC. Exchange is your email account type/server.
Search tags for this page
force outlook to close
how can i force outlook to close

outlook force close

outlook force close when opening calendar

outlook force closes

outlook.com android force close
reply force close android outlook.com