Outlook email pushed to Droid?

joesharpsec1

Reaction score
How do I get my calendar to sych on my Droid. I have only had the phone two weeks but nothing shows up in either calendar. Aslo, is there a way to sort e-mail by "Received by" or alphabetically?

TOPCAT

Reaction score
OK-my IT security foks got back to me and said the Droid won't work with OWA and the issue on Active Exchange is that the Droid won't recognize the security pin that is pushed out. They say it is a common problem and that for us and for many corporations that even if you can get around this and get email on the Droid it places you in viloation of your company's security policies. They say they and other corporations are talking with Verizon and Verizon hopes to have it resolved "soon"

Droids

Reaction score
OK-my IT security foks got back to me and said the Droid won't work with OWA and the issue on Active Exchange is that the Droid won't recognize the security pin that is pushed out. They say it is a common problem and that for us and for many corporations that even if you can get around this and get email on the Droid it places you in viloation of your company's security policies. They say they and other corporations are talking with Verizon and Verizon hopes to have it resolved "soon"
I hear the Touchdown app will work with PINs, it's a paid app and shouldn't be necessary but until the Droid fully supports ActiveSync security policies, it's something you could try.

Or you may talk the security folks into allowing exceptions as described here.
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/39440/p/30,6720,7155

OP
L

longhorn31

Reaction score
I'm using Touchdown and OWA to get my email, calendar, and contacts. My IT folks had my Droid for a couple of hours to set it up and it's worked ever since.