Outlook Calendar Sync

Discussion in 'CompanionLink Software' started by rufusaz, Feb 25, 2010.

1. rufusaz

rufusaz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Running trial of CL USB Sync 1.2.2. Is there an ETA on new update?

Issues I am seeing are:
    1. Can't open recurring events to view details ( I dont need to edit them on phone, just open them)
    2. Not all meetings are being brought over. Can't figure out pattern. Does the Days Back option refer to when the appt was created or how far back the appt is? Help button didn't work.
    3. Once bugs are worked out, a widget would be nice that provided a quick link to the calendar.. or just sync with the Droid calendar.

2. clsales

clsales New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi rufusaz,

What desktop application are you syncing with? There is a known issue with custom recurring events from Lotus Notes; we are currently working to address this.

We have updated the CL USB Sync app to version 1.2.4. This update brings a couple great new features to the calendar, including week- and month-view (see screenshot below). The app can be downloaded from the Android market, just search for "USB Sync".

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact our tech support department directly at support@companionlink.com.

I hope this helps!

[​IMG]

3. ljprevo

ljprevo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I sync my outlook directly with Gmail and then gmail with the phone. Is that an issue with the Droid? (Getting my droid tomorrow, currently using a Win 6.1 Q9c)

Search tags for this page

issues withcustom recurring events