1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

outlook 2003 configuring droid to sync e-mail

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by babababe, Nov 10, 2009.

1. babababe

babababe New Member

OMG this drove me nuts! Calendar and Contacts synced perfectly with Google, but my e-mail would appear on the phone and then disappear for no apparent reason! After hitting my head against the wall for the weekend, ready to return this gorgeous phone, I finally figured it out!
    Here is the fix!:
    You HAVE to sync all of your mail through gmail, and the setup is easy! After you set up your email accounts in gmail, go to settings in your gmail account:
    1. Enable IMAP in gmail and findthe google instructions for IMAP!!!
    2. go to your outlook on your computer and follow the google instructions to set up a new e-mail account that is IMAP
    Works perfectly!!!!! I have had all my emails all day! Yes I am keeping this phone!
  2. bnickel

bnickel New Member

Connecting to WIN 2003 Exchange Server

How did you connect to your server? I can't get the phone to accept the security certificate.
  3. rkcoll1

rkcoll1 New Member

I didn't have any trouble syncing my exchange server to my droid. As far as a security certificate I am not sure what you need to do there. I set the echange server up just like I did on my Q9c and viola there were my contacts calendarb and emails.
  4. jwhizzy

jwhizzy New Member

The Droid will only except cert files in .p12 format. In order for Exchange syncronization to take place with the built-in email app on the Droid, many Exchange environments require SSL certificate files on the device and the Droid is not cooperative in this regard. Any ideas?
Search tags for this page
android email setup outlook 2003
android outlook 2003 email sync
can outlook 2003 sync with my android
configure exchange 2003 for android
configure outlook 2003 for android phone

configure outlook 2003 for samsung galaxy

droid gmail will not sync to microsoft outlook 2003
how to link outlook 2003 calendar with samsung galaxy s3
how to set up outlook 2003 on an android
linking my droid x to outlook 2003

outlook 2003 for android