Outer Empires for Android ???

Hell Toupee

Reaction score
I read a few write ups late last year of an MMO called Outer Empires is being ported to Android. Its avalible as a browser game and an IPhone app. It is suppose to be like a Eve Online Lite. The dev is a company called Iron Will (I believe). I read an interview with the CEO (I believe) 4Q last year right after the IPhone app was released in which he states they were going to start porting it to Android. I have done numerous Google searches for any info what so ever on this dev and game and there dosent seem to be any since that last interview. I am very interested in playing it on my Droid. If any one has any recent info say since Jan or later could you please update us or better post a link. Thanks

psychohaggis

Reaction score
I read a few write ups late last year of an MMO called Outer Empires is being ported to Android. Its avalible as a browser game and an IPhone app. It is suppose to be like a Eve Online Lite. The dev is a company called Iron Will (I believe). I read an interview with the CEO (I believe) 4Q last year right after the IPhone app was released in which he states they were going to start porting it to Android. I have done numerous Google searches for any info what so ever on this dev and game and there dosent seem to be any since that last interview. I am very interested in playing it on my Droid. If any one has any recent info say since Jan or later could you please update us or better post a link. Thanks

Ok it's 4 years late, but here's the deal. There's no app for either droid or iPhone but you can play OE on Android tablets using native Chrome or using photon flash browser.