outbox instead of sent??

DKG

Reaction score
Why would my emails stop sending and go to my outbox instead? Also my emails are supposed to sync every 30 mins but I have to manually fetch them instead. Anyone know why this would just start happening or how to fix it? I tried powering down and powering up but that doesn't seem to have fixed he problem. I am NOT rooted. ANY HELP PLEASE....

Qball32

Reaction score
Mine kept doing that as well. I gave up and went with k9 mail (in the market). Problem solved!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jbhuskers

Reaction score
I was having sync problems this morning with Gmail....but they seem to have been fixed now after I went into the settings.

debrad0307

Reaction score
Why would my emails stop sending and go to my outbox instead? Also my emails are supposed to sync every 30 mins but I have to manually fetch them instead. Anyone know why this would just start happening or how to fix it? I tried powering down and powering up but that doesn't seem to have fixed he problem. I am NOT rooted. ANY HELP PLEASE....

What email app is this happening with? Gmail, yahoo, the regular email app?

Talkin away on my liberated DROIDX

OP
DKG

DKG

Reaction score
I am using the email app that came with the driod x and I use optonline for my email...thx for the responses or far but clearing my data didn't work and I still can't send emails. They go straight to my outbox.

OP
DKG

DKG

Reaction score
PLEASE any more suggestions???

OP
DKG

DKG

Reaction score
A battery pull did the trick for me! Thanks for all the replies!