Out of space in one day? (Weather Widgets 253MB)

triger716

Reaction score
OK, So I've had the Droid one day and it say's I'm already low on space. So far I've only downloaded Weather Widgets - Donate. Under application info it shows that it is taking up 253MB total (232KB Application, 253MB Data).

I assume this is a question that has been answered hundreds of times but how do I move the data portion over to the SD Card to free up space?

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
OK, So I've had the Droid one day and it say's I'm already low on space. So far I've only downloaded Weather Widgets - Donate. Under application info it shows that it is taking up 253MB total (232KB Application, 253MB Data).

I assume this is a question that has been answered hundreds of times but how do I move the data portion over to the SD Card to free up space?

That absolutely has to be wrong!

Guchi

Reaction score

ya somthing is not right. uninstall and try again

MNTNBKR

Reaction score

ya somthing is not right. uninstall and try again

..........+1

jasonb

Reaction score
I believe it will automatically save onto the memory card. The phone only has like 50mb built in.

There is 250 or so MB for app storage. I don't know where you read 50.

jasonb

Reaction score
My phone has 50mb left built in so I assumed it was a low amount.

You must have a lot of big apps installed. I have quite a few apps and still have 214MB after I clear the browsers cache.

OP
T

triger716

Reaction score
Looks like it automatically did a refund since I purchased it less than 24 hours ago, which I'm fine with. I just purchased it again and this time it looks like everything installed correctly and now shows only 0.89MB. I'm not sure how it got screwed up the first time especially since it seemed to be working ok, but all seems fixed now.

Thanks all for the quick help.