Otterbox

Karem

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Impact case from Otterbox or is it not worth it and I should go with the Commuter instead?

I don't really want to have the phone be too bulky so I already ruled the Defender out. I'm not one to drop my phone so I just want a case for extra pre-caution.

bsc504

Reaction score
It doesn't look like the commuter adds a lot of bulk, I would go with that over the impact IMO. The phone still keeps its normal sleek look with the commuter on which is one of the main reasons why I got the DX in the first place!

MonKENy

Reaction score
Wtf, my otterbox says shipped in my account but on order details it says not shipped? :icon_evil:

Mine said that to, post your order number on there Facebook page and ask if it shipped. They gave me the tracking number.

Don't have a facebook account, don't trust em with my privacy

errr you dont like fb cause of privacy but yet you have a gps enable smartphone no offense just saying tha sounds sorta...moronic lol

Freezetron

Reaction score
Mine said that to, post your order number on there Facebook page and ask if it shipped. They gave me the tracking number.

errr you dont like fb cause of privacy but yet you have a gps enable smartphone no offense just saying tha sounds sorta...moronic lol

I have it disabled at all times except when I need it smartass

MonKENy

Reaction score

I have it disabled at all times except when I need it smartass

lol, Its just that in this day and age its almost 0 to none that you can remain private at all. With the way the internet tracks us, the way we HAVE to use our ID's now, the fact that we are forced to use our SS cards so much etc and that all states and dmvs and gov offices in each state are linked...there basically is no such thing as privacy. But I understand. im not going to link my FB on my droid either. Just poking you in the side a little no harm :D

on a side note, we need a LOVE and a Thumbs up smiley

swartz153

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are going to or already have made an otterbox for the revolution?

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

zacedward

Reaction score
no they dont have one I called otterbox they said they dont plan on making one at this time

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Got this Otterbox and I must say it feels good. Even get a little kickstand action going there.

Here is a few pics

Also out my iPhone 4 next to it.

I have big hands so it feels good in my hands

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324507910475.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324507910475.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 4,325
  • uploadfromtaptalk1324507923782.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324507923782.jpg
    555.3 KB · Views: 2,309
  • uploadfromtaptalk1324507936420.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324507936420.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 600

timrock

Reaction score
That the defender? i just got it too. really nice case. the kickstand is not that great though

tbever

Reaction score
I got this yesterday and I am not so sure about it. It is absolutely huge. The screen protector adds some sort of artefact to the screen making it look a bit "screen door like" or something, hard to explain. It is hard to get out of the holster with one hand to answer a call. It makes it tough to pull down the notification bar. I think its going back. Feels strong though.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just a few notes I have a Defender case and it does work with the extended battery. It's a very snug fit.

Also the but in screen protector can be removed so you can replace it with your own screen protector.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

StingRay

Reaction score
Enjoying my Otterbox on my GNex as well....I've never liked having a case at all on my phones, but I'm ultra paranoid about dropping this beauty, so went with the Defender after not being satisfied with the Verizon Holster/Case....Also did not like the poor visuals of looking through the plastic screen protector on the Otterbox, so I removed and used my BoxWave screen protector which gives a crystal clear result...