otterbox question

wildride89

Reaction score
I'm under the assumption that otterbox isn't going to be making a case for droid 2. Is d2 going to be motorola's redheaded stepchild? A tradegy it seems. Ishould have kept my d1.

belome

Reaction score
Just a warning, my body glove and my fat fingers don't really mix well when trying to type on the top row of keys. Of course 90% of the time I use swype anyways... but just thought I'd let you know that it does take up keyboard real estate.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just a warning, my body glove and my fat fingers don't really mix well when trying to type on the top row of keys. Of course 90% of the time I use swype anyways... but just thought I'd let you know that it does take up keyboard real estate.

I second this complaint. Otherwise I'm really happy with the case though.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a otter box on my d2 sort of. Go to amazon and get a otterbox for d1. Use the back case that have all the rubber to cover the ports. Take a knife, blade, or scissors to trim back some of the overlapping rubber (its not much). Go to vzw or best buy and get a cheap cace so u can use the front piece. I actually bout a blue, red, and orange front piece to mix and match with what im wearing for the day. The red and black matches my chicago bulls team wallpaper on my droid.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
According to the Otterbox website, they are working on it.