Otterbox Defender series....amazing

Ssilk

Reaction score
I just want to say that Otterbox has outdone every other case company on every level to the extreme. I have had this case on 4 different models and besides the slight (yet comforting) bulk, I have never found one thing to complain about and can't imaging a better design fire a protective phone case. Also, the customer service is second to none, and I have received several free cases since my first purchase. Feel free to chime in with comments and criticisms, and if you know of a better case solution on this planet, please share. Waiting for my latest version for my X2 and we will see how it handles the heat of an overclocked prossesor. Cheers.

X2 superclocked beast

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Guess it depends on what phone you have. Cruzer lite androidified for nexus is by far the nicest case for gn.

OP
Ssilk

Ssilk

Reaction score
Great info. Never heard of it. I'll go check them out. Thanks.

X2 superclocked beast

OP
Ssilk

Ssilk

Reaction score
Nice case! Love the android guy. Don't think its quite as protective but definitely a solid case and way more stylish.

X2 superclocked beast

Nealius

Reaction score
Guess it depends on what phone you have. Cruzer lite androidified for nexus is by far the nicest case for gn.
Bought this case after reading a thread here. Its pretty and all. I found it to be a little slippery. Went out an hour later and got the defender from otter box. So much more comfortable now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums