1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Otterbox Defender Case......sourcing

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by wats6831, Sep 11, 2011.

1. wats6831

wats6831 New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to pick up an Otterbox defender case for the bionic? I don't want to pay retail price ($49.99) as I feel that's MUCH too expensive for a case. I did find one place where it was listed for $25 but they wanted $25 to ship it via UPS....LOL hate it when that happens. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :motdroidvert:
  2. nikecar

nikecar New Member

Amazon

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.
  3. wats6831

wats6831 New Member

Actually no it's full price at amazon but thanks for trying.

4. wats6831

wats6831 New Member

Just a FYI. This site is accepting pre-orders for the Otterbox Defender. They have the best price i've found so far $25.45 and EXCELLENT customer service. They unlocked their ordering system just for me so I could pre order the case. You can't add out of stock items to cart but they will if you ask them to. Great site!

MOT2-DRBNC-20-E4OTR OtterBox Defender Series f/Motorola DROID BIONIC - Black
Search tags for this page

oyyerbox sourcing