Otterbox belt clip broke on me

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I have the Otterbox defender case for the Razr and the belt clip broke on me today. That was my favorite part about the case. I was wondering if I can find somewhere that sales just the clip part of the case instead of buying a whole new $50 case.
Any help?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the Otterbox defender case for the Razr and the belt clip broke on me today. That was my favorite part about the case. I was wondering if I can find somewhere that sales just the clip part of the case instead of buying a whole new $50 case.
Any help?

Just call Otterbox, they will either send you a new clip at no charge, or an entire new case (if the clips are out of stock). This is from direct experience. Don't try to BUY a new clip until you've talked to them.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Otterbox has TOP NOTCH customer service. they replaced my defender for my DX without question

jailmakerjr

Reaction score
I broke the clip on mine and went to otterbox website and filled out warranty claim. They were awesome sent me out three replacements free of charge.

carguy

Reaction score
It's a sign to not use one. Leave it for those who get a discount on coffee @ McDonalds :p

TheJester34

Reaction score
Definitely call Otterbox first. Something had happened with my DX Defender case (rubber part pulled up off the hard keys, made them ahrd to use). They send me a whole new case while telling me to keep the old one just in case. Fantastic customer service

Caesars

Reaction score
You will get a new one for free from otterbox.

Return of the Android