1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Otter Box

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by MICHAEL C, Dec 31, 2010.

1. MICHAEL C

MICHAEL C New Member

got the new Otter box holster package ,comes with hard and soft case for droid x at verizon store today, it is excellent!
  2. FloridaOccifer

FloridaOccifer New Member

That is a complete matter of opinion. I got tired of having to open the case weekly and clean all of my pocket lint so I picked up a Trident Kraken case.

WORTH EVERY PENNY. It was NOT $50.00 and it protects the phone much better than the slaughterbox
  3. MICHAEL C

MICHAEL C New Member

Sorry to hear you had a problem with pocket lint in the case, I don't have that problem because I use the belt clip holster that came with it.
  4. FloridaOccifer

FloridaOccifer New Member

Yeah, that would solve that issue for sure! I have yet to grow fond of having a netbook on my belt though ;-)
  5. Jordan8

Jordan8 New Member

I personally like otterbox best because of how slim it is(communter) & the slickness makes it easy to pull it out of my pocket. If I wanted a bigger more protective case, I've watched some videos on a trident cases & they look pretty beastly. Don't think I need that much protection though lol
  6. Redjak

Redjak New Member

Wow I just checked out the Kraken...that thing looks really cool! I have the Otter box now too and I'm honestly not too fond of it...I agree about the lint thing, and I don't like how HUGE it makes my Droid X! Does the Kraken make the Droid seem as monstrous as the Otterbox does?
  7. lenardroid

lenardroid New Member

This is the first time I heard of that case I'm going to check it out..dancedroid
Search tags for this page

do verizon stores sell droid cases