Otter box case!!!!!!!!!!

JCo352

Reaction score
Yea thats nice, i like them alot, especially the port covers

OP
K

Karguetax

Reaction score
ive been waiting for them to come out with a case.it looks kinda bulky but its to protect the phone so what do u expect. is anyone thinking about getting one?

PhoneSter

Reaction score
I would get one for work if it had a belt clip!! other than that... to bulky for everyday use. IMO

OP
K

Karguetax

Reaction score
from what i know, it should come with a holster, my friend had one for his iphone that came with a holster

orangepeel

Reaction score
from what i know, it should come with a holster, my friend had one for his iphone that came with a holster

I don't think it comes with a case. When I owned a BB Storm the only one that came with a case was the Defender Series. I hope I'm wrong,and maybe another case will work with it like the Seidio case.

evilsock

Reaction score
does not come with holster but BEST CASE MONEY CAN BUY, not as bulky as other otterbox, no more bulk than seidio, this is commuter series, the defender if and when they release a defender then there will be some bulky water proof goodness

Reaction score
Not that bulky at all. It doesn't add that much to the DROID. I still pocket it just fine, it is no larger than my BB Tour was, in fact I think it is smaller.