ota

uceagle21

Reaction score
Had my phone on the charger for the update. Was running it through WiFi and it completely downloaded and installed in about 45 minutes. Been messing with it for a little bit. Haven't done much but so far I'm impressed. Any ideas on how to get the circles widget? Can't find the thread I was reading earlier on it

rpdonaldrazr

Reaction score
Had my phone on the charger for the update. Was running it through WiFi and it completely downloaded and installed in about 45 minutes. Been messing with it for a little bit. Haven't done much but so far I'm impressed. Any ideas on how to get the circles widget? Can't find the thread I was reading earlier on it

There are various circle widget apps in the play store, other than that I think there is a RAZR M launcher floating around that you can install over the RAZR launched.

uceagle21

Reaction score
There are various circle widget apps in the play store, other than that I think there is a RAZR M launcher floating around that you can install over the RAZR launched.

Do you use the circles widget? Would it be worth it to download this launcher or stick with the stock RAZR launcher. I'm not disappointed in this launcher in any way, just curious about the circles widget really

NWRULES

Reaction score
What's the circles widget? I need to catch up on this.....

rpdonaldrazr

Reaction score
Do you use the circles widget? Would it be worth it to download this launcher or stick with the stock RAZR launcher. I'm not disappointed in this launcher in any way, just curious about the circles widget really

I don't really mess around with apks and such. I'm not confident in my ability to kill my phone.

I did download a widget called One More Clock Free from the play store. Its Chrome Rings theme mimics the circle widget .

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130312_221323.png
    ForumRunner_20130312_221323.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 264

bouncindread

Reaction score
OTA Update

Well I' ve been rooted and on jellybean for a while now. I installed an update 98.72.16.on.US version which was successful and still have root access. Mobile hotspot tethering still working. I'm glad!IMG_20130313_090429.jpg

evan2001

Reaction score
Morning, so I just did the OTA update. All seems good so far but I notice that in the built in Alarm app the timer seems to have gone away?

Rogus

Reaction score
Morning, so I just did the OTA update. All seems good so far but I notice that in the built in Alarm app the timer seems to have gone away?

Yep, it's gone. Plus getting to the screen to set or turn on an alarm is now a two step process.

OleManDan

Reaction score

That's what I did. I received the update, put it on WIFI and in the charger.
About 45 minutes later I did a FDR and Re-Boot. Good to go before 0700.

To quote Hannibal Smith... 'I love it When a Plan Comes Together'

bouncindread

Reaction score
Better hope your phone is plugged in or you have almost full battery life. The update, on full 4G service, took 3 hours and over 50% of battery.
Well you definitely needed that update cause it doesn't take that long to do the update. Lol

NWRULES

Reaction score
Well you definitely needed that update cause it doesn't take that long to do the update. Lol

Yeah man, not sure what the deal was. Things seem ok now, but it looks like I was an isolated case. Everyone else on this thread had it updated within 45 min. Weird. My typical experience with this phone I guess! Lol