OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

JoePhoto

Reaction score
Just received my update as well... Dolphin Browser is much less laggy than the default Browser.

D34THDroid

Reaction score
just got the update

and you'll notice immediate differences in look and speed, very pleased.

Terra

Reaction score
Happy to report OTA update is complete and everything is intact just the way I had it!!!!! No picture, widget, or contact issues. And I notice increased speed between screens!!! Oh speed glorious speed!!! I'm going mad with excitement I say mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoePhoto

Reaction score
I notice the Google Search widget won't dock to the very top of the screen (just underneath status bar) anymore. That's kind of a bummer.

Is there an itemized list of changes & upgrades from v2.01 anywhere?

Terra

Reaction score
You know something I know this is a bit off topic, but right before the update came I stumbled upon the "clocks" thread. I purchased weather widget donate yesterday, and after seeing the animations of beautiful widgets I nearly shat myself. Its a night and day difference. So, I hastily went to the Android market to see if I was able to return it. Lnog story short I was, I did, and I bought BW! The notifcation bar showed DL complete went back to my home screen and I had the update notification on my screen. I was thrown for a loop for a moment because I thought the upgrade was for BW, lol.

TheMagicalOne00

Reaction score
Just received my update right now while reading this thread lol. It is 12:18 here in Mobile, AL. Though, my phone is registered in New Orleans, LA. Not sure if that makes any difference. Im supa excited!! :icon_ banana:

TheMagicalOne00

Reaction score
and may i mention, I am so pleased with the update. My #1 issue with the droid (texting issues involving area code replies) has been resolved. So anyone having these same issues will have them corrected with the new update even though the list of updates doesnt list this!

jay80z

Reaction score
So much excitement is being built up from the first update, I hope it is a good one.

randallk

Reaction score
Baton Rouge...just did a battery pull and got a notification saying something to the effect of "failed update." Anyone else experience this? What now?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still no update and it's the 11th!!

Is Beautiful Widgets really worth buying?

Baton Rouge...just did a battery pull and got a notification saying something to the effect of "failed update." Anyone else experience this? What now?

aristo1963

Reaction score
Well santadroid hit me in NC at 1:45!!!!!
It is all working perfect with a nice speed bump:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: