OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

Howling

Reaction score
Got mine as well last night but my wife did not get the update on her phone.The battery life seems better as well does the camera.

madrsx

Reaction score
although the curved slider is gone, you can still unlock the phone with a curving motion. in fact, in 2.0, you didn't have to do the curve - any motion across the screen (straight, looping) as long as it went all the way from left to right would unlock it. so, now in 2.01, it still works the same but the cool spinning arc is no longer there.

RTracer

Reaction score
I would guess they changed the unlock animation to make it easier for folks to understand the unlock vs silent functions

windstrings

Reaction score
I don't know Tom unless its inconsistent.. yesterday I had two downloads waiting and still had the verizon tab... I just looked now and I have one waiting " GDE" and still have the verizon tab... but seems I remember having the downloads tab twice back when I didn't realize what it was doing.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I called Verizon Tech support and they said they were being pushed out as fast as possible.

I also canceled my crap Visual Voicemail.

GeekWife

Reaction score
Mine was waiting for me this morning. (I'm in Columbus, OH) I don't like the new lock screen either, because the clock being off center annoys the crapola out of me! One thing I wanted to mention was that after the update, my SMS notifications got turned off somehow. I didn't know I wasn't getting texts until my mother called me flipping out because I wasn't replying lol. Did that happen to anyone else?

Also, what else is really "different"? I think the speed is slightly better, but I didn't notice many other changes. Should I be?

bmchan

Reaction score
Thinking the OTA update was not coming until the 11th I turned my phone off last night before going to bed. When I got up I had a notification

Corporate Syn Fail
So - I don't know when they will revisit me. Hopefully tonight.​