OTA update

nri1998

Reaction score
Several Android sites are reporting that Motorola / Verizon released an OTA update yesterday for Moto X to fix the camera, voice call quality, assist, touchless control and other bug fixes but I haven't received one yet. It was reported that non-soak testers were also receiving the update already. Did anyone receive the update yet, especially the regular folks who did NOT signup for Motorola soak testing?

LurkerX

Reaction score
Mine update was waiting for me when I woke up today. Non-soak tester here also so it seems to be rolling out to all.

OP
N

nri1998

Reaction score
Mine update was waiting for me when I woke up today. Non-soak tester here also so it seems to be rolling out to all.

I received my update yesterday night when I tried manually (settings, about phone etc..). I am not part of the soak test. I noticed improvement in voice call quality. No more audio chopping while talking. As for the camera, I haven't tried it much to notice the difference.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Just got done installing update (139.15.1) Anxious to see what's changed. Supposedly camera improvements, better voice phone clarity, improved touchless response. We'll see! (also not a soak tester)