Ota update

Gleason81

Reaction score
I've been waiting for the weekend to do a factory reset and see what happens. I had the bionic before and hated it. Verizon gave me the razr and I loved it, until the update. I'm thinking something may not have loaded properly. I didn't download any apps or change anything so it had to have been the update.

I should mention that the update on my phone was close to a GoLauncher update...so it's hard to pinpoint whether or not it's the MOTO update or the GoLauncher update. Would be nice to know if anyone has pinpointed the root-cause of the slowdown in my GoLaucher. Please inform. Thanks!!

devdeuce

Reaction score
Since the update my razr has frozen three times. I had to do a reset, something that has never happened prior to the update.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Wow, what a weird update, I really don't notice any difference. My battery is the same, I've never had any connection problems, and it's as fast as ever. (I use Golauncher before and after the update)

Makes me think that perhaps your problem is an app or two isn't playing nice. It's a hassle but have you tried a hard reset? Sorry I can't be of more help.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Everyone is Sooo Freakin horny for ICS...

…from a RAZR on a Harley…

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Looks Greek to me!! I can't read it lmao

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Attachments

• big.jpg
    big.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 296

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ok Boyz & Gurlz, first post. just got a Razr. long story... I have a gNEx as well, great computer, not the best phone. so I checked and the update mentioned in this thread is available... the question is: Do I want it ??? Gonna leave this phone stock for a while... appreciate any insights y'all have.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
cynkrzy said:
Ok Boyz & Gurlz, first post. just got a Razr. long story... I have a gNEx as well, great computer, not the best phone. so I checked and the update mentioned in this thread is available... the question is: Do I want it ??? Gonna leave this phone stock for a while... appreciate any insights y'all have.

I'd take the update. That way your on the path for ICS when it does come out. Also, this update didn't hurt my phones, both maxx's are still rock solid and fast. Just my opinion though.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'd take the update. That way your on the path for ICS when it does come out. Also, this update didn't hurt my phones, both maxx's are still rock solid and fast. Just my opinion though.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll do it tonight before I spend too much time setting it up.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!
+1...take the update. It had no ill effects on my phone either.

Andielyn

Reaction score
Broke my ability to search my apps :eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
DethDroid said: