Ota update

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
So i read yesterday on droid-life.com that the OTA Update was ready. I tried to go into settings and pull it to my phone to no avail. I was wondering if there was a manual way to get this instead of waiting for the ota ? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
So i read yesterday on droid-life.com that the OTA Update was ready. I tried to go into settings and pull it to my phone to no avail. I was wondering if there was a manual way to get this instead of waiting for the ota ? Thanks

Verizon announced an update also, but I don't think the Soak test has even begun yet. Getting the update in advance is not likely unless someone has a leaked version. The problem with that is you never know what changes will be made after the Soak test and the official OTA update. You're better off waiting for the OTA in my opinion.

jeppes

Reaction score
I tried the leak wasnt much different that I saw I would wait for the OTA

jeppes

Reaction score
Hasnt got to my phone yet

xiogua

Reaction score
It wasn't last week, we would have heard about it. The Android community can't keep secrets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
It wasn't last week, we would have heard about it. The Android community can't keep secrets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
No one on the Motorola Razr Support Forum has reported receiving an update. The opinion there is that an invite was sent out to their Feedback Network to participate in the Soak but the Soak has not yet been released and therefore there is no OTA yet.

sdoo25

Reaction score
No one on the Motorola Razr Support Forum has reported receiving an update. The opinion there is that an invite was sent out to their Feedback Network to participate in the Soak but the Soak has not yet been released and therefore there is no OTA yet.

I received an email invite from Motorola last week for the soak test but haven't heard anything since.

JHOOPS2

Reaction score
I received an invitation for the soak test. However, I am now two days without my phone while it is soaking in my bathroom sink. Does anyone have any idea how long we are supposed to test this nano coating for?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I received an invitation for the soak test. However, I am now two days without my phone while it is soaking in my bathroom sink. Does anyone have any idea how long we are supposed to test this nano coating for?

Exactly 22 hours 17 minutes. If you're over that, your phone is now a paperweight.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

No, no, no...I got my invitation by Voicemail, but I'm pretty sure they said "Soap" test, so I am up to the "P"s in the alphabet with Palmolive. I think I've tried about 40 soap brands already, and boy, the phone is REALLY CLEAN!!

I had a thought...Since it's a RAZR, can I use it to shave while testing the soaps?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
No, no, no...I got my invitation by Voicemail, but I'm pretty sure they said "Soap" test, so I am up to the "P"s in the alphabet with Palmolive. I think I've tried about 40 soap brands already, and boy, the phone is REALLY CLEAN!!

I had a thought...Since it's a RAZR, can I use it to shave while testing the soaps?
I thought maybe everybody was referring to a new Soap Opera named Days of Our Razr or One Phone to Love or something like that:blink: