OTA update

_33

Reaction score
Try AOKP JB build 2....Ive been using it for 2 days and it has worked flawlessly so far....best JB rom ive used on the S3

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Since I found a charging car dock for this thing that works, Samsung Infuse Dock, I find myself using the Navi all the time. I've noticed most of the roms I've found have some sort of issues with something that I use all the time.

So, this ROM is pretty solid? What extra features does it have? I'm guessing Google Now works nicely on it?

Spartans_08

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Since I found a charging car dock for this thing that works, Samsung Infuse Dock, I find myself using the Navi all the time. I've noticed most of the roms I've found have some sort of issues with something that I use all the time.

So, this ROM is pretty solid? What extra features does it have? I'm guessing Google Now works nicely on it?

Its pretty much AOSP but has some great customizations built in....Nav has worked fine for me and if it doesn't work for you there's a workaround for it. Google now works great and is an awesome feature....if you backup your stock ROM with cwm there's no reason to not try!

brbal

Reaction score
I flashed the ROM, but I can't get my contacts to sync. I have them backed up with titanium backup but when I restore contacts I getting a message saying it can't find a file

_33

Reaction score
Its pretty much AOSP but has some great customizations built in....Nav has worked fine for me and if it doesn't work for you there's a workaround for it. Google now works great and is an awesome feature....if you backup your stock ROM with cwm there's no reason to not try!

BANG! The ROM seems flawless! Super smooth and haven't found a single issue yet. Thanks for the recommendation!

I noticed there was a theme changer thing built into the ROM. Any idea where I find find some?