OTA update verizon droid... 2.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattygabe

Reaction score
Well you can't say consistency from customers isn't the best way to make things happen. You are quite bold to state there are no issues w/ the current OS. If the phone can be overclocked from 800-1ghz and run perhaps they should flash the phone to perhaps do 600-700 under high CPU demand.

The camera delay is just ridiculous to open. The lack of multitouch in typing SUCKS... Pinch and zoom would be cool but w/e. The web and using maps isn't slow persay but truthfully could be smoother scrolling. Inability to transfer contacts via bluetooth. etc.

There are problems. I just simply was curious if theres any reasons aside from physical keyboard to keep the droid over the nexus one.
While I'm not saying your opinions are wrong, just because the phone doesn't do what you want it to (i.e. transfer contacts via Bluetooth) doesn't mean that its a problem or a malfunction. This is simply a request for a feature, or a missing feature, but not a problem. The words have separate connotations that differ more than their denotations.

nickfro

Reaction score
Perhaps enough refunds on the Moto droid would wake them up? I'm already feeling like I bought B grade hardware w/ the nexus one having such better specs.

With respect to the above... all I can say is: Please don't feed the trolls.
:icon_ banana:

loonymike

Reaction score
Perhaps enough refunds on the Moto droid would wake them up? I'm already feeling like I bought B grade hardware w/ the nexus one having such better specs.

There will always be one better. No one can stay ahead of technology. It's impossible.

dos

Reaction score
Seriously, anyone asking for a refund by saying they got a B rate phone has got problems. The "top dog" phone seriously only lasts about 2 to 3 months with something new coming up. With the pace that Android phones are being released, look out. It seems to me almost every week there is a new Android phone that is getting released soon that has better software, better screen, better hardware etc.. For those of you that want the latest and greatest, you better have a large bank account.

Rollingbones

Reaction score
Hmmmmm... Sorry, but I don't think the specs on the Nexus are that much better and it lacks a QWERTY keyboard... not interested!!! Oh.. and one other thing... This phone rocks... period... end of conversation!!!. As stated before, the upgrade features people are looking appear to be available through other programs. As for 2.1.. guess what, it'll get here when it gets here!!! In the mean time you still have and incredible piece of equipment... or at least I do...

:noupstoday01:

Last edited:

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
This is a thread that I wish the MODs would just close. What started as a question about an update has turned into yet another complaint about Motorola and a N1 vs. droid comparison. Really guys? Take it to one of the other multiple complaint threads.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is a thread that I wish the MODs would just close. What started as a question about an update has turned into yet another complaint about Motorola and a N1 vs. droid comparison. Really guys? Take it to one of the other multiple complaint threads.
Agreed...closed

Status
Not open for further replies.