OTA update for Samsung Charge?

Discussion in 'Droid Charge FAQ' started by CoOkMaYnE, Mar 21, 2012.

1. CoOkMaYnE

CoOkMaYnE New Member

I just received an update for my Charge? I received the GB update in December and had no idea we were getting another one. Anyone else get an update or know what it's about/for? The only thing I've noticed so far is when receiving an incoming call the 'answer/ignore' display is different, I definitely like it much better. I also use Go launcher and customize my icons etc., so I don't know if the default launcher is different. I haven't messed with the phone since downloading the update or looked online for details about the update.
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

3. dav1_1

dav1_1 New Member

No phone service now

I received this OTA update last night about 8:00 Easter, and since the update I've had no voice or text message service on my phone, though strangely I do have 4G data service. I took the phone to the Verizon store this morning, and after about 1 1/2 hours the store rep and VZW tech support decided to replace my phone. This was good, except that VZW declined to pay for overnight shipping, so to get my phone in less than a week, I have to pay for overnight shipping. THANKS Verizon, you broke my phone and cost me shipping to get it corrected. Nice Job!
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry you had such a bad experience, hopefully the new unit will work better for you.
Search tags for this page
droid charge latest ota update

droid charge ota update

ota update for droid charge
ota update samsung charge
ota update stuck droid charge
samsung charge

samsung charge update

samsung ota droid charge update