OTA 5.8.894 spotted in the wild

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Means leak portion won't get it since its a lower number? Hmmm unless, did I see right that he got it thru root wiki? So not official ota but another leak?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wilboy

Reaction score
Means leak portion won't get it since its a lower number? Hmmm unless, did I see right that he got it thru root wiki? So not official ota but another leak?

You didn't heard about it?That's why i keep asking him about a leak(8.894) for download...or in cheesecake app.OTA:)

wilboy

Reaction score
I did mine using cheesecake for 3x already w/o success!:frown:

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Been out of the loop for a week, lol... Got out now, haha.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
yap..baseband version ..you have 03...while us has 02
kernel version...u have ..hpn683xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...while us has vwm736xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. :frown:

I went back an read the previous posts..."I see said the blind man".

wilboy

Reaction score
Actually i did also the "get to Stock" w/ moto fastboot and webtop yesterday w/no success,reason why i have a headache yesterday..i consume to much time..lol

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and updated to this...we'll see!

mlapaglia

Reaction score
super jelly, does anyone know if there has been progress for the rest of us already on leaked updates?

jeremym

Reaction score
I was concerned so i called Motorola. I spoke to a tech on the phone and he got the info from my phone based upon my phone number i provided him. He said "oh i see you have 5.7.893 installed. Do not worry there is a planned upgrade path to the latest update when its provided for that version as well". He told me that they are developing an update for the 5.5 and 5.7 path to the latest update but could not give me an ETA as to when its released other than should be by the end of December. He also noted that Motorola is deciding rather to release the update as an update to this OS version or just go ahead and roll it into ICS and release that in December or the first part of January.

Hope this helps alleviate some of the anxiety we are facing for those of us updating to leaked OTA's.