Reaction score
We got em!

teamamerica2.jpg

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I doubt we will EVER hear the real truth on this. I'll be happy he's dead and leave it at that. But I will say, now is the time to be much more vigilant. It is either about to get a lot more quiet or a lot busier around the world. And I'm not placing bets either way.

cj1896

Reaction score
How did we miss someone a foot taller than the rest of the population living in a MANSION in one of the POOREST countries in the world! Pathetic, but glad there is finally some closure to this sad story.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah National and International security should and will be at an all time high for some time to come.

Admin Edit: Please keep this civil !!!!
Please keep political statements out of this conversation !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
many thanks to everyone involved. we now have some well deserved closure on the matter.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Just wanted to post up, the only reason I removed the pic was because of our younger members. I am in no way admonishing DJ for his post. He is in no trouble for his posting nor will he be.

matt2783

Reaction score
I hope that SOB was in a constant state of paranoia for the last 10 years. Glad he's dead.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see this being discsuued in Droid Frorums, I'm even more supplied that it wasn't moved by other moderators out of the Droid General Forum, it has nothing to do with Droids.

I personally feel that this is more of a political isssue then anything else so I suggest this topic be taken up in a political forum like US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum.

In the please fee free to discuss this over there. This thread is now closed.