1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Original Razr Maxx Keyboard with a high-contrast color palette

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by togman, Nov 27, 2012.

1. togman

togman New Member

2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

You may be able to find the gingerbread keyboard apk if you google for it. However, I'm not sure if you need the apk and other supporting files for that switch to work. You might be better off, and less hassle, going to the Play Store and locating a 3rd party keyboard that has the look and feel you're looking for. Most of them, in particular SwiftKey, has a number of options that allows you to change the color scheme of the keyboard.

UPDATE!!!!GO TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND SEARCH FOR GINGERBREAD KEYBOARD...THEY HAVE IT FOR YOUR DEVICE.
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  3. lloydstrans

lloydstrans Well-Known Member

View attachment 58632

I use SwiftKey, mine is neon but I believe that one or close is available under their theme setting.
  4. togman

togman New Member

I have done the google store, but miss the old stock one that vanished with the ICS update.
    I know there is a way to port it from the original GB rom, I just need to know what steps are involved?
  5. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Is the Gingerbread Keyboard app that is in the play store not the same one that you are looking for? It sure looks like it to me...but my memory is not all that good:biggrin: Go Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...8uYW5kcm9pZC5pbnB1dG1ldGhvZC5sYXRpbi5mcmVlIl0. Android 2.3 Keyboard.

[​IMG]
  6. lloydstrans

lloydstrans Well-Known Member

There is about six different ones on the app store. Good job jp.

Edit away, that's the one I remember.
  7. togman

togman New Member

Hold up, that one is close, but look at the photo at the top of this thread, they are clearly different. It is the one created by Motorola for the Razr. It is white outlined black keys with gray "alt" keys.

I need that one, I have been to the app store and tried over 36 different keyboards hoping to duplicate this one for the last 5 months with no luck. I have the Razr "System Dump", now I just need some guidance in porting it over. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
Search tags for this page

color keyboard themes

droid razr different keyboard apk

droid razr keyboard

droid razr keyboard apk

droid razr maxx keyboard

droid razr maxx keyboard apk

droid razr stock keyboard apk

motorola android maxx keyboard color chenge

motorola gingerbread black keyboard apk

motorola keyboard apk

motorola razr keyboard apk