Original Motorola Stereo Headset with Mic

Knowthenazz

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Motorola Milestone, and was wondering if anyone knew the part number of the Motorola Stereo Headset with Mic that originally came with the phone.

I've looked on the Motorola.com site, but, I can't seem to find the same one.

Also, would you happen to know who sells them?

Thanks!

jackjill

Reaction score
Hello Frnds,

Oh................ u want to buy headset with mic for Motorola,that's great.... I have seen few days before original headset with mic for Motorola HT820 headset, u can seen.dancedroid

Thanks
Regards
Jack Jill
Magic Mic Sing Along

OP
K

Knowthenazz

Reaction score
Hello Frnds,

Oh................ u want to buy headset with mic for Motorola,that's great.... I have seen few days before original headset with mic for Motorola HT820 headset, u can seen.dancedroid

Thanks
Regards
Jack Jill
Magic Mic Sing Along

Thanks for your suggestion. However, the headset I'm looking for is the original wired headset. The one you suggested is bluetooth.

Thanks anyways.

trumpet444

Reaction score
syn1302A <----is that it?......not positive because mine didn't come with a wired headset. but then again i have the droid not milestone

honeycrippen12

Reaction score
Howdy.........

Hmm..cool sharing........! hey u know i took ED-800 magic microphone for my son as his audition is about to start soon so I want the performance of my son would be great among of all,that's why i prefer it as found nice vocal quality..........so enjoy with that.

Thanks

Last edited: