Original Lock Screen

sparty569

Reaction score
So far, I really like this rom.

The only thing I miss is the original lock screen. It was so easy to turn my phone on vibrate, before work, without looking.

Any chance there will be some sort of update to put the original lock screen back in place?

I tried to use the lock screen fix for Lithium Mod and it didnt work.

Just curious...

killjoylm1

Reaction score
I have to say each to your own, but I love the current lock screen and would not want to go back. Think about all the convenience of seeing your text messages and missed calls on the lock screen. Personally, I think that's worth unlocking the phone and hitting the volume rocker down a few times to put your phone on vibrate, but that's me. As for your question, I have not heard any talk of putting the original lock screen back

Tallen1331

Reaction score
you do have the option of downloading widgetlocker lockscreen, it allows you to edit pretty much anything in the lockscreen... you can have the default lockscreen sliders, to iphone lockscreen, to any widget you currently have on your homescreens.

ive used this on pretty much every rom ive used over the past couple of weeks until miui, which i kind of really like.

fox_dye

Reaction score
Pretty ensure the lock screen is tied to the frame work. If you want to make a request you need to do it on the miui web site. It has been stated that they are only making a stable port for the droid and not adding anything to it.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......