Original installed files on incredible.

browseabout

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm a noob and I am also quite particular in wanting to have things the way they were. I decided to give my Incredible a clean out and did a reset. I knew I had to back up "my" files so I did. What I didn't know was that the reset wouldn't restore it like it was when I got it, meaning the stock 8 or so pics are gone as well as the 8 or so music tracks in the music player are gone. It's trivial but I want them back. Would someone mind dumping the pics and music and whatever else I may have missed from the phone's internal memory and posting it or pm'ing me with it please? Like I said, I know it's crap but I just want it the way it was. Any help is appreciated.

OP
B

browseabout

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there with an Incredible that would mind copying their internal phone memory and pm'ing me with a zip of it? I don't want your personal info or your phone info. All I am looking for is to be able to restore the sample pics and music that came with the phone. I did the restore and thought it would restore like a windows os would with all the pre-loaded stuff. My pre-loaded 8 or so songs and the album art is gone as well as the 8 or so pics that came with the phone. I just really want all that back so would someone please dump whatever stock stuff came on the internal memory of the phone for me and what folders they went in, please?