Original Droid, help with cases please

jpfiffer

Reaction score
hi... I have the original droid I bought in January 2010. I was looking online for a new case/cover/protector but when I look I see cases for droid 2 and droid x. Do these cases fit the original droid? If not where can I find one. I was thinking of a personalized skin or something.

thanks in advance!!
Jen

solar

Reaction score
If its a "form fitting" hard/rubber/etc case, they will not fit the original droid. If you are getting a "pouch" or soft holster style, it may, but you've have to go try them in person.

I'm assuming you are getting a hard case to cover your phone though. You will have to make sure it says its for the original moto droid when buying one as all the phone have different body shapes. Even the droid and droid 2 are sifferent enough to need completely different cases.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try searching ebay for droid a855 cases. I got 7 hard rubber ones for like $10 in different colors.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Zecpull

Reaction score
There is no Case better than the Sedio innocase... it is great.. I had one and loved it.

GromitDroid

Reaction score
The Seidio Innocase is the best. The Dock is made much better than the Motorola one. I've dropped my Orig. So many times, and it is still kicking b/c of the Innocase.

Best part is you can keep your droid in the case while you dock it if you are using both the Seidio Case and Seidio Dock.

Check out the Seidio Online Store:
www.seidioonline.com

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App