Orientation of screen when on desktop.

poorb0i

Reaction score
The orientation of my screen use to change automatically when i tilt the phone on the side even without opening the keyboard. But it does not do that anymore?? any suggestions??

edit: it still changes orientation when in app though btw...

Last edited:
OP
P

poorb0i

Reaction score
So i take it the answer is after the 2.01 update it made the homescreen not able to auto orientate without opening the keyboard again?? :mad:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you could say that... it was designed to never rotate to landscape with the home screen without the keyboard open. It does when you open any app or settings menu but DIDN'T with the home screens. This topic was hot-ly debated and there was never anyone with your claim who could back it up with any evidence (video)

not to give you a hard time... so the simple answer... it won't be doing it anymore. You can try a home replacement app (such as Home++, Pandahome, GDE, etc) as these apps will allow for rotation to landscape with the home screen.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yea you weren't the only one that had this issue... but a still pic doesn't prove it rotated purposely... it could've been a glitch and then had a photo taken... or closing out of something and it not rotating back to portrait... who knows, either way it's gone