Organizer/To Do

uccellini

Reaction score
Hi. After trying several different shopping list/grocery apps, which was quite time consuming, Ive decided to forgo the trial and error method of finding delicious applications for my Droid and seek advice from the community.

Which brings me to my quest for a solid "to do" list or organizer of sorts. Which app would you recommend?

*beep*

*boop*

*bop*

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Personally I liek to use GDocs Notepad because you set it up to manually sync with your Google Documents account. This is great for me because I can have multiple lists. You can make one at home on your computer, then hit sync on your phone and itll download it, then you have it anywhere. And if you edit it on your phone and hit sync, itll see the difference and upload it online.

(r2d2 sounds?)

xious

Reaction score
If you're looking for a simple list program, OurGroceries is probably the best I have seen. I really wish there was a note application that worked like OurGroceries. All you do is input your email address and then start creating lists. You can create grocery lists, regular shopping lists, any list you can think of. And as soon as you add an item, the list is automatically synced. You don't have to do anything. And if you want to share that list, the other person just needs to have the application on their phone, add the original email that you used, and they will see all your lists and can edit them as well. It's really nice because when one person enters an item, within a couple seconds that item shows up on the other devices.

As for note-taking, I use GDocs as well for the sync to Google Docs. For ToDo lists, I use Remember the Milk. GDocs could have a better UI, but it has the best sync I've found.

X

REMilk

Reaction score
I use gTasks this syncs with google tasks; you might also want to check out "Remember the Milk" ; this syncs with RTM and I think can also sync with Google.

Bob

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use gTasks this syncs with google tasks; you might also want to check out "Remember the Milk" ; this syncs with RTM and I think can also sync with Google.

Bob

Remember the Milk does synch with the Outlook Calendar. However, a list manager is somewhat different from a "to do" app. I use the paid version of NoteEverything for a variety of purposes including an item list for groceries. (It's a feature called a "durable checklist" and it works very well.) NoteEverything also syncs with Google Docs.