organising music

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Anthony 23, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Anthony 23

Anthony 23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been downloaded songs recently on my phone. I have the stock app that runs all my music apps. When I want to play my songs, how do I get playback to not include the ringtones I have on here? Also,how do I get these songs to play in the order they are on here?it seems to stop,not continious play. Can anyone advise? Ty

2. CatsTide

CatsTide Member

Ratings:
    +0
    try mxzing. with it you can select the folders that the app looks at. as far as order i'm not sure. you might have to make a playlist to have your songs play in your specific order.

3. Anthony 23

Anthony 23 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    trying

im sorry,but where do i get that app from? is it free? i searched for it and did not see it. i even went to verizons store by my house,they pretty much blew me off. can you please try again to help me with this? thanks so much

4. b00mb00mchuck

b00mb00mchuck Member

Ratings:
    +5
    He just spelled it wrong is all... "MixZing" is the app on the market... if not... search "music" and it's the 4th or 5th app on the list...

Edit: and yes.. it's free

5. rmcray08

rmcray08 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also, and I'm not positive that this will actually help, but check out "DoubleTwist" for your computer. It acts like iTunes for your droid and comparable devices. I've started using it a lot and love its user-friendliness. It lets you create playlists and manage music, images, and videos on the Droid itself.

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3

Be sure to check out the short video near the middle of the main screen ("Watch the Demo").