Ordering online for VZW employees

tsguy52

Reaction score
Still not showing the NE2 discount for me, doing it either way. I have searched JUST under the PDA / Smarthphone section and also by searching it by only motorola, both ways failed to show me.

That sucks.. at least it isn't affecting just employees though.. there's some hope!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any locals from Austin on the board?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still not showing the NE2 discount for me, doing it either way. I have searched JUST under the PDA / Smarthphone section and also by searching it by only motorola, both ways failed to show me.

That sucks.. at least it isn't affecting just employees though.. there's some hope!

Well i'm going to the store at 7 when it opens, right before work, so mine shouldn't be an issue. They were probably too busy getting the site working then to work out that issue.

xjman349

Reaction score
SCL center here. Same issue, I felt so good got it all to checkout get to the last page error pops on the screen, "You are not able to complete this order, due to being an employee your items have been removed from your shopping cart."

Son of a *****. Pisses me off.

tsguy52

Reaction score
SCL center here. Same issue, I felt so good got it all to checkout get to the last page error pops on the screen, "You are not able to complete this order, due to being an employee your items have been removed from your shopping cart."

Son of a *****. Pisses me off.

Did it say that specifically or did it say that you cannot start a new account? I got that message when I tried to start an account from scratch...

xjman349

Reaction score
It said that specificly. Dont start a new account though, you wont be able to aol it over for 6 months.

tsguy52

Reaction score
It said that specificly. Dont start a new account though, you wont be able to aol it over for 6 months.

lol trust me I'm not THAT desperate... I just wanted to see the accessories available for it.

xjman349

Reaction score
Just completed my order. Went through great! VZW employess try and process them orders mine just wen through!

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
Ah hahaha. Just started placing my order (found the Droid). Seems to have cleared up like you guys said. Woohoo!

Edit: I think I actually will go for Saturday delivery... I have nothing to do @ work tomorrow :(

tsguy52

Reaction score
Just ordered! Now I can fully assist my customers.. haha..

I did get Saturday shipping.. I couldn't resist!

xjman349

Reaction score
Just ordered! Now I can fully assist my customers.. haha..

I did get Saturday shipping.. I couldn't resist!

So did anyone else check their tracking number. I paid for saturday delivery, according to fedex it won't be here till monday. Wtf.