Option's and Extra's

NattyBee

Reaction score
I haven't even looked at this...can you provide the link you found? I will do some searching and get back to you as soon as i've got anything :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick followup, here is the link: com.pandora.android-1.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

It downloaded fine for me but it wouldn't allow me to upload here so you could grab it. But on the link you provided I just hit the left DL button and waited 20 seconds and then it allowed me to download.

Not working for me...I get this:
View attachment 26766

i'll let you know if I find another link...

NattyBee

Reaction score
I haven't even looked at this...can you provide the link you found? I will do some searching and get back to you as soon as i've got anything :D

Thanks for the quick followup, here is the link: com.pandora.android-1.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

It downloaded fine for me but it wouldn't allow me to upload here so you could grab it. But on the link you provided I just hit the left DL button and waited 20 seconds and then it allowed me to download.
Just a random question...for both of you...did you download via pc or DX?

scriptdevil

Reaction score

Not working for me...I get this:
View attachment 26766

i'll let you know if I find another link...

The reason for page unavailable is the ad blocker. Copy the link after the redirect URL starting with www.droidforums.... and paste it into browser. Should work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

zman6900

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for this. I'm currently running this rom on my DX. I like it a lot but I have a couple suggestions for future updates.

Signal Bars and 3G logo. The colors are great and fit right in with the theme but the style seems off. Especially with the bad a$$ battery meter sitting right next to it. Something like Watermark'd signal bars but not their 3G logo.

Take out your stamp from the stock keyboard.

Possibly new icons for the settings menu.

Unlock slider? I don't really have any suggestions but something different for sure. Maybe give us a choice?

Not quite sure if this is your department but a sub control panel in the drop down bar would be sweet. Like the flashlight and Wifi button, etc...

I realize this is may not be the correct place to write this and some people might not like it but I hope it will help in your development.

Thanks again for the sweet a$$ rom.

Last edited: