Opinions wanted.... Bron'Z'fied Theme

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Mbk, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Curious to hear opinions from everyone... not finished yet, but really want to hear everyone's thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and/or criticisms (can be brutal and honest, I can handle it...lol :p) .. PM me if you'd like to try it, only will PM the link to a few.... and of course it's a given for those BBv05 users that have supported my work... and remember, there is still a little bit more that I need to finish, so keep in mind your suggestions will help me decide what more to add and/or to remove (for instance, I really don't care for that green I left in the ongoing call screen (which is a a background texture I used from 928Droid's Phone.apk, but I think I will be creating my own with a more subtle way of knowing that the call is ongoing, different texture most likely as well)...that's the kind of feedback I'm looking for from all of you, ... thanks in advance....

And BTW, I am still planning to continue with the MM pulldowns until I finish the entire requests list...;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life

Ratings:
    +4
    HaHaHaHa...wow, I guess I should've added a brighter wallpaper or left all of the text white??...lmao... I guess I'll just stick to doing the NFL pulldowns :p :D. Probably just as well, this was basically started for myself in the beginning anyways,, ;) So I guess I'll be losing the BuglessBeast, the BB lockscreen, & and the godaweful InCall background pattern....lol

#2 Mbk, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  3. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life

Ratings:
    +4
    Well I got rid of the BB in the lockscreen, the Bugless Beast word logos from the dialer & pulldown backgrounds, and changed the texture in the InCall background (I hated the other texture)...and I also have text showing that it's Connected or Ended rather than the green bar across the top...;)

Well 'I' like these changes...LOL:p .....just wanted to share what my Droid will uniquely look like....... :icon_ nana: :D ...J/K:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. llt_droid

llt_droid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Very nice. Especially like the dialer.

5. Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice

Cant wait to see the finished product. Looks nice.:greendroid: