Opinions/ upgrade help needed

Tward

Reaction score
OK I posted this on another forum with not to much help. Anyways I am up for my NE2 for a family plan. I currently have a storm 1 (first smart phone) and my other half has the env2 and of course I am looking to get into the android market. I really like the idea of buy one get one free on the original droid but some are saying to get one of the newer droids. I dont use my phone for more then the normal stuff like talk,text and browse the web. not into modding and all that and never really tried to do it.

wifey_mobile

Reaction score
ok first of all I would suggest you buy your phone from verizon online because you pay much less than in any other store. Buy your "other half" one from best buy. why? Because they dont do the silly mail in rebate stuff, so you can definitely save some money and time this way.

Phones. They just released the Samsung Fascinate, which works a little bit different than the Droids, but are over all the same thing and its a bit smaller than the Droid X. If you like the all touch screen stuff then i suggest either of these 2 for you. For the other half on your plan, they might like the Droid 2 more because they are use to having a keyboard.

and trust me for day to day usage for a regular person, you wont need to change anything!! You will be amazed by the speed on these phones compared to your Storm ;)