Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'll pass this along.. Thanx. :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had an aluminum frame case on my note 2 and it interfered with the signal now granted mine was made in china, but would read the reviews. If you see any complaints about signal dropping or a loss of a bar I would personally pass.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I kinda thought it might cause signal issues... But Idk.. I personally think the aluminum might scar the phone (depending on its position) if the phone was dropped..

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I personally think the aluminum might scar the phone (depending on its position) if the phone was dropped..

I never used an aluminum case. But imo, I'd prefer all the rubber & plastic I could wrap around my phone. Just seems those materials could disperse energy better than something solid, like aluminum. Even though aluminum is kinda soft. Just seems the aluminum that's used is just for looks. And that's why they offer different anodized cases.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Thanks for posting that I like it, though I tend to go for slimmer cases, this is on my radar now.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How do you like it? Does it add much bulk? The G3 seemed a bit slippery to me and I may have to use a case to give me something to grip.

I like the case ...it does give it a little bulk but comfy for my liking ...the thing with the Spigen Slim Armor they are a little slippery themselves ..you have to get used to them..I've had one on last 3 phones..

Did T-Mobile release phone yet? I like tech 21 cases ..I will post a link to a good grip slim one ..usually T-Mobile carries them in store...

Edit : this one I've had for G2 and M8

coming soon:
http://www.tech21.com/impact-tactical-case-lg-g3/

M8 tap'd

Last edited:

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member