Opie N' Anthony/ Ron N' Fez.

biggestmexi

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people out there would like to listen to them on the droid.....

I know Ustream just came out with an app for the Droid, under the verizon tab is where i found it.

Its not a terrible app, it doesnt play in the background or while the phone sleeps though.

But if you are into XM202 sirius197 Community feel free to open the new ustream app and search for "RHINOTC"

Hes a friend and let me post this, and he will try to stream 24/7 if there is no hiccups.

Thanks.

dont forget its an XL channel

lumpysherman

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people out there would like to listen to them on the droid.....

I know Ustream just came out with an app for the Droid, under the verizon tab is where i found it.

Its not a terrible app, it doesnt play in the background or while the phone sleeps though.

But if you are into XM202 sirius197 Community feel free to open the new ustream app and search for "RHINOTC"

Hes a friend and let me post this, and he will try to stream 24/7 if there is no hiccups.

Thanks.

dont forget its an XL channel

Sweeeeet that rocks. :icon_ banana:
Yay pudding!!

OP
biggestmexi

biggestmexi

Reaction score
thanks guys.

now if we can only get ustream yo have it play in the background.

then this will be completely awesome!

OP
biggestmexi

biggestmexi

Reaction score
This channel doesn't stream the replay, DOH.

yeah im thinking he will only stream while in office.

morning to afternoon.

sorry buddays.

I really wish they came out with an official app, dem siri bastards!

sickboy1977

Reaction score
There's a few stations streaming them on the DroidLive Player including one that plays old shows with all the commercials edited out. If Sirius/XM would come out with an official app I would gladly pay for it.